Chemical Reduction Strategy
We at HNI India shall strive to reduce the use of chemicals in Product, Process, Operation and Maintenance to improve public and environmental heath with significant life cycle impact.
This shall be based on the significance of chemical through assessment of maintenance, operation chemicals and process, product level chemicals. This assessment is based on the quantity of chemicals used, relative impact as per Annex.B.
We at HNI India are committed to maintain and continually improve our Integrated Management System by building Quality, Protecting the Environment and Demonstrating Safety performance of precious resources of Man-Machine and Material of the organization through:
- Product Innovation, Customization and Effective Service Provision
- Educate and motivate employees and sub contractors by imparting training for Environment, Quality, Health and Safety
- Safe Operations by eliminating Unsafe Acts and Conditions
- Focus on prevention of pollution, injury and ill health
- Complying with all applicable environmental, occupational health and safety legislation and other Legal Requirements
- Management of environmental aspects of activities Product & Services considering life cycle perspective.
- Caring Company for our Customers, Distributors, Suppliers, Stake Holders
Human & Eco System Health
It is to declare that any of the employees of HNI India is not under any criminal violation with respect to Human & Ecosystem Health (Environment,Health & Safety) in last three years (2014/2015/2016)
Use of Sustainable Wood-
- HNI India use sustainable wood for its product.
- We Maximise use of FSC certified wood.
- Wood use in our product meet the requirement of “CITES” appendix 1 & 2.
HNI India is committed to continually improve Energy efficiency required for manufacturing processes & related activities by:
- Implementing energy efficient processes.
- Adopting the best available technology for energy efficiency.
- Complying with relevant local, state and national regulations and also with other requirements to which HNI India subscribes.
- Setting & reviewing objective & target.
- Promoting awareness related to energy conservation